Monday, July 23, 2007

Yes, we are still here!

Sorry it has been a while since we updated the blog. We had no internet connection for most of yesterday, so therefore no blog. Anyway, things are going great. We are having a wonderful time with the kids and are getting a lot of stuff accomplished. We are working on painting, plumbing, electrical, organizing, cleaning teeth, doctoring sick kids, taking photos and more! We just had lunch and are getting ready to head back to work. Here are some more pictures! We'll post again soon!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome! It looks like ya'll are accomplishing alot. International BMF was great! Hope ya'll enjoyed it as much as we did. Give Daniel, Kara & Bethany a big 'ol hug for me. Wish I was there with you! Kim Daniels

Anonymous said...

Yeah! More pics. Can you post one of my mom? I want to be sure you didn't leave her on the plane. We did hear she was doctoring some kids with the mumps. Guess she was vaccinated!:) Keep up the good work team!
Cathi

Anonymous said...

Y'all look like you're having so much fun! I wish I was there with you, but know that I am praying for all of you each day! I love you all! Tim, if you call tonight, I need to know if Dale needs to go to the airport on Friday.

I love you,
Katie