Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ready or Not, Here We(Bright Star UMC) Come!

I thought I would give this blog thing a dry run before we leave the US and make sure I knew how to work it. So far, so good.

We had our Commissioning Service this morning, so I guess we are official and all. We are STILL packing bags to try and get everything we need to Guatemala. I have no doubt we can do it, it just takes some creativity and the will to try , try again! We are all extremely excited to get down to Guatemala and see what God has in store for us! We know it's going to be great! We are ready to work, eager to serve, and anxious to leave! An all around good combination!

Can't wait to see everyone!

3 comments:

Kara said...

We can't wait for you all to get here!!

BC said...

You better believe that I'm ready for you guys!! I'm counting down the days!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
We are praying for your trip at Vinings UMC where Heather Petero is the worship director. Hope all is going well! If someone reads this, will you ask Heather what the choir is singing on Sunday 7/29? Donna Strand would like to know! Thank you!
Beth Dickinson
Vinings UMC
viningspastor@bellsouth.net