Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday and the fun is still coming!

We have been very busy the last couple of days. Richard and his team are painting the boys dorms to make them feel a little more comfortable until their new building is finished sometime later this year. The have painted superheros, fish, cartoons, characters, guitars, pumas, soccer logos, and much more. The boys were blown away and more excited than I have seen them since we got here - and that is saying a lot! The photos are some random shots of the work our painters have been doing. They are pretty good! Keep posting your comments! We love reading them and sharing them with the group!





























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the spongebob and batman(was that tim's idea?)

Anonymous said...

I think that is really awesome! Tell Heather and Glenno that we love them very much... I want a great picture of Heather covered in paint? $20 bucks... :) We are praying for the whole team!
Love,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENNO!!!! I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever!Varsity my treat when you get home!

From your favorite Sis in law!!!

Mucho Loveo!

Anonymous said...

I wonder who painted the Batman symbol????? Hmmmm?? Everything looks awesome! I bet the kids love it! I would!

Kim D.

Anonymous said...

Okay! Dad said we still don't have proof that mom is there with you. Give us a pic. I am begging, Ed is threatning Tim. He carries a gun and he knows where you live. Just kidding, but post one anyway.

Hope you all are resting well in those bunks when you are not painting! The painting looks great! We are praying for you all.

Cathi