Monday, March 19, 2007

Asbury Spring 07: Rolling With The Punches





It is Monday night and things are going well. It has been amazing to have the opportunity to serve aongside the staff here at NLCH. The kids have been an absolute blessing all day every day. The team has been willing to do whatever they have been asked and that makes it easy to lead. The team is made up of five guys: Joe, Allen, John, Tim, and Michael.....as well as 4 girls Ashton, Bethany, Lori (who finally got her passport and arrived a day late), and Stephanie. I have personally also been quite happy about the time I have been able to spend with my good friends Daniel and Kara Harris. We decided we would share a few pictures and give a short update on the happenings here, we will continue to post as the week progresses.
Paul Niswander

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Villa Nueva and NLCH! If I didn't have my obligations with the army reserves and college I would be attempting to stay long after we are supposed to leave. There is an amazing presence of God in this place, and it is reflected in the face and lives of the children and workers here. I haven't had a part of this experience that I would dare trade for anything in the world. I wish I were a Chapin! It will be extra-depressing when we have to go home.
God bless this place.

Allen B.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE GUATEMALA! This place is so amazing that words really cannot describe! All the kids here are totally awesome and I love each and everyone of of them! Guatemala is the prettiest place I've ever seen in my life! I'm definitly going to miss all the kids like crazy when we leave!